Using the Procurement Timeline as a Sales Tool
with Neal Glatt CSP, ASM and Brian Birch, CAE
Neal and Brian review the Snow Service Procurement: 52-week Visual Timeline produced by SIMA and industry stakeholders. Walking through each major area of the timeline, Neal and Brian will highlight key areas that snow contractors can point out and use in conversations and sales meetings to drive home key points.
The following will be included:
- A brief review from Brian on the process SIMA went through to create the timeline, and why that process is critical
- Simple overview of the Best Practices document that includes the master timeline and several other elements
- Discussion by Neal on how he has utilized the timeline to manage crucial conversations with prospects and clients
- Simple ideas on how any SIMA member can use the timeline to promote good decision-making related to purchasing of snow services?
Continuing Education: This course is worth 2 Certified Snow Professional (CSP) continuing education credits
August 03, 2016
- Learn why and how SIMA and key stakeholders created the timeline.
- Discover how you can use the timeline in your sales process.